Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What are Sock People?

Hello curious wonderers! My name is Terra, and I love making things. My most recent creations are sock people. What's a sock person? Well let me tell you...



It's a huggable, portable, squishable, flexible, cute little creature that you can call your very own. Each of them are individually named and have their own personality. I hand make all of them myself, and they generally take around 4 hours to create, and it's worth it. A lot of care and precision is put into making these Sock People so they can be loved by you! I love each and every single one that I create, and it makes me happy to see them go to others. They come in different colors, sizes, and as I am broadening my range, some will be made from patterned socks! So please, allow one to enter your life as they are each so eager to bring a smile to your face.


No comments:

Post a Comment