Tuesday, May 29, 2012

SPECIAL EDITION TREAT!

I know these aren't sock people, or even made out of socks, but they are something else that I have made!

If you're interested in ordering a custom plush doll, email for pricing. :]

I spy and eye..

It's two cute cats!

This one has a shiny tummy.

And this one has a shiny eye.

Recognize this face?

It's Pikachu! I made this for my little brother for Christmas.

He even has a tail!

He can stand up on his own!

Our newest friend, Willow. I'll post more pictures of her soon so you can see her long and bendy legs and the cute bow in her hair. (not for sale, yet.)

One big happy...family? I always like to make big and small versions of whatever I make.

(Not for sale, but can make a duplicate.)
Here is the larger version of Oogie Boogie! He's 12 inches tall, 10 inches wide (including arms), and 4 inches thick with squishiness.


$20.00
This is my mini Oogie Boogie!! He's 7 inches tall, 3 inches wide (not including arms) and 2 inches thick. He's squishy and perfect.

$20.50

This is a pillow of the Pokemon, Ditto. He is 11 inches wide, 8 inches tall, and 4 inches thick. He is made out of soft pink flannel, has two big black buttons for eyes, and a cute crooked smile. He's waving to you,  and wanting to be your friend!

Another, but just smaller!
$10.50
[5 inches wide (at widest point), 3.5 inches tall, 2 inches thick]


(There is only one of each of these made, but upon request I can make more.)
(Same return policy, orders, and shipping rates apply.)

1 comment: